The John Wick crossover is now live in Fortnite. The event brings a new LTM, challenges, and exclusive items for players to unlock. You’ll need something robust, precise.
Similar to the Avengers EndGame crossover event, the John Wick event has gone live in Fortnite just a day before the release of the third movie.
The event sees players receiving an all new LTM, the chance to buy the exclusive John Wick skin, and earn other rewards through gameplay. You can head to the daily Item Shop thread to see all currently available items, including the new John Wick skin.
Wick’s Bounty now live
John Wick Chapter 3 will officially release into theaters worldwide of May 17th, but the crossover event for Fortnite has now gone live.
The new LTM ‘Wick’s Bounty’ sees players collecting ‘Gold Tokens’ from downed enemies. The game mode is very similar to Call of Duty’s ‘Kill Confirmed’ game mode.
The first team to reach the score limit wins the game. Token leaders will be marked on the map for all players, so be careful when you are in the lead.
Each player in ‘Wick’s Bounty’ has three lives per game. The game mode is played as a Sqauds mode.
The current score limit for Gold Tokens in the game is set to 500.
Players will automatically spawn into the game world with a Combat Shotgun with 25 shells and a Tactical Assault Rifle with 75 rounds of Small Ammo.
- Read more: Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Challenges
The more tokens you are carrying, the more visible you will become when moving and shooting on the map. This is also a mix on Call of Duty’s mini-map radar, which detects players when they shoot.
The Top 3 players in every lobby are actively marked on the map, everyone is coming for you. Kill them all.
Epic Games has added the game mode’s information to the v9.01 patch notes as well:
LIMITED TIME MODE: WICK’S BOUNTY
Every player begins with several gold tokens. Eliminating an enemy player pays out all of the tokens the target was carrying. The first squad to reach the specified gold token count wins the match.
- Limited respawning: Each player has three lives.
- The more tokens a player is carrying, the more visible on the map they will be when moving or shooting.
- The top 3 token leaders will have their location shown on the map & compass at all times.
Wick’s Bounty Challenges
The LTM comes with its own list of new challenges along with a few exclusive rewards.
There are seven challenges in all and players will have a total of 5 days to complete all the challenges.
- Complete ANY 5 challenges to earn the reward item – 0/5 – Gold Token Back Bling
- Win a match of Wick’s Bounty – 0/1 – Black Umbrella Glider
- Play matches of Wick’s Bounty – 0/5 – Boogeyman (Black) Wrap
- Collect Gold Tokens – 0/120 – 500 XP
- Collect Gold Tokens in single match – 0/20 – 500 XP
- Deal damage with the Combat Shotgun – 0/500 – 500 XP
- Deal damage with the Tactical Assault Rifle – 0/500 – 500 XP
The event ends on Tuesday, May 21st, so get to slaying out the competition in the exhilarating new LTM!
When does Fortnite Season 5 start? Downtime, leaks & more
Fortnite Season 5 is right around the corner. Here’s everything you need to know about when it starts and what it will include.
Fortnite Season 4 is almost over. Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming Fortnite season.
Following the Galactus event, the Fortnite servers went down as players entered into a small, “second black hole.” Thankfully, there’s a timer on this one, and we know how long we have to wait.
Ahead, we’ll give you all of the information we have about the new season, including the start time, leaks, and more.
Fortnite Season 5 Start time
Fortnite Season 5 is only hours away. Initially, when the event ended, we had a seven-hour countdown to the next season.
This proved too good to be true. A few hours later, the countdown shifted to ten hours, putting the start time of Season 5 at 4 AM EST – four hours after the scheduled downtime that Epic announced later in the evening. The initial countdown seemed to be counting to the downtime, not the actual start time.
What to expect
We’re getting more and more information as the hours pass. At the time of writing, we’ve heard two teasers that presumably relate to some new Battle Pass characters and, likely, new bosses.
Last week, the Epic Games store accidentally updated their game icon, and some players were able to catch a glimpse of the new screen. Here, we saw some new characters along with The Mandalorian and Baby Yoda – two characters that have been teased in some of the official Fortnite Season 5 content
For now, the Fortnite Season 5 theme doesn’t seem to be entirely focused on Star Wars, although there’s a chance that we were transported into a Star Wars-based reality.
We expect the map to be considerably different this season – if not an entirely different template. As always, we’ll have to wait and see what happens when the new game goes live.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter @FortniteINTEL to stay updated on all of the latest Season 5 information.
Fortnite Galactus event: Nexus War start date and time
The exact date and time for the Nexus War finale in Fortnite has been confirmed, and there is little time to prepare for the Galactus event.
The event, which will bring Chapter 2, Season 4 to a climax, as Galactus – aka the Devourer of Worlds – is bombing towards the map to, presumably, destroy it all.
The countdown to the event appeared in-game on November 21, and Epic have now confirmed the exact date and time when the Nexus War will commence.
“It was only a matter of time.” Epic say in their blog post. “Galactus is closing in on the Island and the fate of all Reality lies in the balance. Join the ultimate fight against Galactus in the one-time-only Nexus War finale event.”
When is the Galactus event in Fortnite?
The Nexus War finale event will start on December 1 at 1PM PT / 4PM ET / 9PM GMT.
To make sure you don’t miss out, Epic has given some tips to be prepared for the event:
- DOWNLOAD THE LATEST UPDATE
If you haven’t already downloaded the 14.60 update, load the game on your preferred device and download today.
- DOWNLOAD HOUSEPARTY
Fortnite’s new integration with Houseparty means you can have live video chat in Fortnite (PC, PS4/PS5) while attending the event.
- GET IN EARLY
We’ve taken measures to ensure more people can attend the event, but we still recommend everyone log into Fortnite at least 60 minutes prior to the event start. The event playlist is expected to go live 30 minutes prior to the start time.
Of course, even if you can’t play the game yourself at the time, you’ll still be able to catch the action on Twitch and YouTube streams from content creators.
As Epic confirms, this is a one-time-only event, so there won’t be any reruns unlike previous end of season events.
Fortnite update 14.60 patch notes: Venom Skin, Creative changes & more
Venom joins the fight in Fortnite Battle Royale, and there are lots of changes in Creative in the 14.60 update. There’s still no official patch notes from Epic Games, but we’ve brought together everything you need to know here.
Despite being the final update of Season 4, it looks like the bulk of the new content will be coming at the start of the new season instead.
Although there’s no complete patch notes, we can still put together all the changes here, along with the email sent out to content creators with the main features.
Venom is the highlight of this update. You can play for a chance to earn his skin the Venom cup.
The skin pack includes a Venom emote, symbiote slasher pickaxe, and tendril tote back bling. Check out the skin in-game:
XP Xtravaganza Part Two
XP Xtravaganza Part 2 starts this week: “Get the whole squad together and take on these party-wise challenges to finish out the Battle Pass in style,” Epic explain.
Houseparty x Fortnite video chat
Fortnite has teamed up with Houseparty to bring a brand new video chat feature.
Houseparty video chat will be available to Fortnite players on PC, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4. Players will also need an iOS or Android mobile device with the Houseparty app installed. With the app installed, connect your Houseparty account to your Epic Games account to get started.”
Taken from an official blog post to the Fortnite website, Epic Games detailed specific changes for Creative mode.
- You can now hide the Elimination Feed and mute Elimination Audio to encourage sneaky sniping!
- Updated the Hub Island portal layout to accommodate the recent updates to hub creator guidelines.
ISLANDS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the time of day lighting appeared differently on featured islands and personal islands.
- Added a new option to My Island > Settings
- Player Elimination Audio: Off, On (Default: On) – causes eliminated players to be despawned silently.
- Added new options to My Island > UI
- Hide Elimination Feed: Yes, No (Default: No) – completely hides the elimination feed during the game.
- Hide Party Eliminations: Yes, No (Default: No) – hides the number of eliminations for each party member in the Party UI during the game.
GAMEPLAY BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where an eliminated player could spectate a player on the enemy team.
- Fixed an issue where Team Size did not limit the number of players when Join in Progress was set to ‘Spawn Next Round’.
- Fixed an issue where the sky would flicker on PS4.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the X-4 Stormwing was de-synced after player interaction.
- Fixed an issue where husks did not fall off edges to follow players.
CREATIVE TOOLS AND PHONE BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players could not open the Creative Inventory after cutting and pasting a device.
- Fixed an issue where the Creative Inventory appeared distorted when customizing a device.
PREFABS AND GALLERIES BUG FIXES
- Fixed a collision issue with the pillar wall asset from the Princess Castle Wall galleries.
- Fixed an issue with the bush from Winter Variant Foliage Gallery A having a yellow glow.
- Fixed an issue with a bridge girder asset from the Steel Bridge galleries being difficult to place with the phone.
- Fixed an issue with some of the Steel Bridge prefabs & galleries placing outside of the preview boundary.
- Fixed an issue with the bridge street asset from the Steel Bridge set having a misaligned grid snap box.
- Fixed an issue with assets from the Swamp Cliff Gallery displaying the wrong texture.
- Added new options to the Class Selector device.
- Activation Audio: On, Off (Default: On) – allows the audio effect played when a player changes class to be muted.
- Zone Audio: On,Off (Default: On) – allows the ambient audio effect for the zone and the audio effects for players entering and leaving the zone to be muted.
- Added new options to the Mutator Zone device.
- Selected Team: None, 1-16 (Default: None)
- Affects Team: Selected, All But Selected (Default: All But Selected)
- These two options replace the old Safe Team option to allow the zone to affect all teams (Selected Team = None), just the Selected Team, or every team except the Selected Team.
- Selected Class: None, Any, 1-16 (Default: None)
- Affects Class: Selected, All But Selected (Default: All But Selected)
- These two options replace the old Safe Class option to allow the zone to affect all classes (Selected Class = Any), players without a class (Selected Class = None), just the Selected Class, or every class except the Selected Class.
- Update Selected Team When Receiving From: No Channel, 1-150 (Default: No Channel) – sets the Selected Team on the device to be the same team as the player who instigated the signal.
- Update Selected Class When Receiving From: No Channel, 1-150 (Default: No Channel) – sets the Selected Class on the device to be the same class as the player who instigated the signal.
DEVICES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue with the Player Spawn Pad’s lighting being too bright on PS5 during mixed island filters.
- Fixed an issue where the Mutator Zone Class Selected option was offset by 1.
Fortnite 14.60 bug fixes
As per usual, the Fortnite team has also added a number of bugs and issues to their official Trello board. This week’s patch actually only has a few fixes included but will cover the battle royale, Creative mode, and even Save the World.
Here is the full list of bug fixes coming in v14.60:
- Disabled voice chat cannot be re-enabled on Xbox Series X/S.
- ‘Lock Input Method as Mouse’ does not lock the input method.
- Doctor Doom’s Mystical Bomb disabled in competitive playlists.
- Team Size setting does not properly function when Join In Progress is set to Join Next Round.
Save the World
- Wild West Llama not granting Steampunk weapon.
When does Fortnite Season 5 start? Downtime, leaks & more
Fortnite Season 5 is right around the corner. Here's everything you need to know about when it starts and what...
Fortnite Galactus event: Nexus War start date and time
The exact date and time for the Nexus War finale in Fortnite has been confirmed, and there is little time...
All leaked Fortnite skins & cosmetics from v14.60
Fortnite v14.60 brought leaked skins, pickaxes, and more cosmetics to the game.