The John Wick crossover is now live in Fortnite. The event brings a new LTM, challenges, and exclusive items for players to unlock. You’ll need something robust, precise.
Similar to the Avengers EndGame crossover event, the John Wick event has gone live in Fortnite just a day before the release of the third movie.
The event sees players receiving an all new LTM, the chance to buy the exclusive John Wick skin, and earn other rewards through gameplay. You can head to the daily Item Shop thread to see all currently available items, including the new John Wick skin.
Wick’s Bounty now live
John Wick Chapter 3 will officially release into theaters worldwide of May 17th, but the crossover event for Fortnite has now gone live.
The new LTM ‘Wick’s Bounty’ sees players collecting ‘Gold Tokens’ from downed enemies. The game mode is very similar to Call of Duty’s ‘Kill Confirmed’ game mode.
The first team to reach the score limit wins the game. Token leaders will be marked on the map for all players, so be careful when you are in the lead.
Each player in ‘Wick’s Bounty’ has three lives per game. The game mode is played as a Sqauds mode.
The current score limit for Gold Tokens in the game is set to 500.
Players will automatically spawn into the game world with a Combat Shotgun with 25 shells and a Tactical Assault Rifle with 75 rounds of Small Ammo.
- Read more: Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Challenges
The more tokens you are carrying, the more visible you will become when moving and shooting on the map. This is also a mix on Call of Duty’s mini-map radar, which detects players when they shoot.
The Top 3 players in every lobby are actively marked on the map, everyone is coming for you. Kill them all.
Epic Games has added the game mode’s information to the v9.01 patch notes as well:
LIMITED TIME MODE: WICK’S BOUNTY
Every player begins with several gold tokens. Eliminating an enemy player pays out all of the tokens the target was carrying. The first squad to reach the specified gold token count wins the match.
- Limited respawning: Each player has three lives.
- The more tokens a player is carrying, the more visible on the map they will be when moving or shooting.
- The top 3 token leaders will have their location shown on the map & compass at all times.
Wick’s Bounty Challenges
The LTM comes with its own list of new challenges along with a few exclusive rewards.
There are seven challenges in all and players will have a total of 5 days to complete all the challenges.
- Complete ANY 5 challenges to earn the reward item – 0/5 – Gold Token Back Bling
- Win a match of Wick’s Bounty – 0/1 – Black Umbrella Glider
- Play matches of Wick’s Bounty – 0/5 – Boogeyman (Black) Wrap
- Collect Gold Tokens – 0/120 – 500 XP
- Collect Gold Tokens in single match – 0/20 – 500 XP
- Deal damage with the Combat Shotgun – 0/500 – 500 XP
- Deal damage with the Tactical Assault Rifle – 0/500 – 500 XP
The event ends on Tuesday, May 21st, so get to slaying out the competition in the exhilarating new LTM!