The final few Fortbytes will arrive across the next couple of days as we begin to wind down the Season 9 content. Fortbyte 29 sends players in search of Crackshot’s Cabin.
Many of Fortnite’s skins or characters have their own in-game living locations within the game’s official lore. These aren’t always marked in any particular way, but do appear in challenge clues from time to time. Crackshot’s Cabin is one such location.
You won’t be able to find the cabin on the map without knowing a little bit more about the character. Of course, you can also use our handy guide and map to get you the Fortbyte without hassle.
Fortbyte #29 Location – Crackshot’s Cabin
Crackshot, for those that don’t know, is the nutcracker skin from the Christmas holiday set. This’ll give you the idea to head towards the snow biome, but the clues sort of end there. We’ve got you covered with a more accurate location of the cabin.
No Battle Pass items are required to be unlocked for this Fortbyte challenge.
As with other recent guides, we’ll give you step-by-step instructions on how to receive Fortbyte 29:
- Hop into any Core Fortnite mode or Team Rumble
- Exit the Battle Bus in or near the snow biome
- Head towards the cabin marked on the map
- Head inside the cabin
- Look for Christmas tree on the first floor
- Pick up Fortbyte 29 from behind the tree
- You’re done!
To further assist you with the challenge, we went ahead and took some footage of our collection. It’s a rather simple task, but we welcome the easy ones to break the trend.
For those looking for previous Fortbyte guides, please head to our complete list of locations which includes similar guides on all available Fortbytes.
We hope this guide helped you get one step close unlocking your Singularity skin or unlocking the complete encrypted Fortbyte image. We’ll continue adding additional guides until the final Fortbyte has been released.
14 Days of Summer Challenges – Last Chance
July 15 marks the final day that 14 Days of Summer challenges can be completed. Epic Games gave players an additional week to get their tasks done, but that week has now almost passed.
If you want to earn the exclusive summer rewards, you’ll need to finish the challenges in the next 20 hours (as of 11:00 AM EST). Lucky for you, we’ve got guides on every single 14 Days challenge. You can find all the guides in the list below:
- Day 1 – Dance at Beach parties – Summer challenge
- Day 2 – Bounce a Giant Beach Ball – Summer challenge
- Day 3 – Get Eliminations with unvaulted weapon – Summer challenge
- Day 4 – Thank the bus driver 20 times – Summer challenge
- Day 5 – Pop 5 Party Balloons – Summer challenge
- Day 6 – Search Unicorn floaties – Summer challenge
- Day 7 – Hit players with the Water Baloon – Summer challenge
- Day 8 – Bounce off a Giant Umbrella – Summer challenge
- Day 9 – Score Points with Neon Tropics Driftboard – Summer challenge
- Day 10 – Launch fireworks along the river bank – Summer challenge
- Day 11 – Get Score of 10 on a Clown Board – Summer challenge
- Day 12 – Visit Giant Summer objects – Summer challenge
- Day 13 – Search tiny rubber duckies – Summer challenge
- Day 14 – Destroy grills with Low N’ Slow tool – Summer challenge
Each 14 Days objective grants an exclusive cosmetic reward and completing all 14 gets you the Smoothie Back Bling.
With the help of these guides, you’ll be drowning in rewards and well on your way to Season 9 100% completion. Check back daily for more news and guides along with a plethora of articles of the upcoming Fortnite World Cups Finals taking place in New York City at the end of the July.