Take a look at the community-created unofficial Fortnite v12.10 patch notes.
The Fortnite v12.10 update is live, which means another day of figuring out all of the different changes that Epic made to the game. With no patch notes, we need to rely on community reporting to find out the new changes.
Fortunately, we have some dedicated players who are eager to tell the rest of the community what’s changed. Here’s a list of everything we know so far.
Fortnite players slowly realized that Epic removed Loot Llamas in Fortnite Season 2. These friendly faces were gone from the map, and no one really knew why.
Well, they were only missing for a couple of weeks. We have them back, again, and they appear to be the same as they were before.
We don’t know how many Llamas spawn around the map – there could be more than there used to be. All we know is that they’re back, and everyone is happy about it.
Proximity Mines was a leaked Fortnite item that was added to the game in the v12.10 patch. Like the other grenades in the game, they drop in three’s and stack up to six.
The Proximity Mine does 50 damage when you trigger it, but you can disarm the explosive by shooting it. We’re still early, but players have already noticed a trick that allows you to push a Proximity Mine into an opponent.
These mines also allow you to see opponents through walls when the mine is tripped. This only works for a brief second, but it can still be useful.
Of course, Epic addressed several bugs with the Fortnite v12.10 update as well. Here’s a list of all the issues marked as ‘Fixed in Live’ on the ‘Fortnite Community Issues’ Trello board:
- XP gain from XP Coins not appearing in XP bar.
- Unable to close map with map input if bound to directional pad up.
- Teammate arrows flickering / temporarily disappearing in Team Rumble.
- Weak Point hits not registering when very close to them.
- Splitscreen: Player 1 interrupts Player 2’s trigger button action.
- Flair style of Y0ND3R incorrectly locked.
- Big Haul Glider variant may not unlock.
- (Creative) The Class Selector Device will not work unless the volume is visible.
Unfortunately, this means that the FPS drops on PC will likely remain an issue for another week, at least.
- Read More: Fortnite Season 2 Faction Wars event leaked
We’ll keep you posted on any updates that the community discovers in the v12.10 patch.
Updated patch note additions:
- Heavy Sniper spawn rate increased from ID Scanner chests. Henchmen also carry the weapon.
- ‘Sprint by default’ setting automatically on for all players. You can turn this off in your settings.
- Helipad appeared at Mount Kay.
- Henchmen and Decoys no longer drop materials when eliminated.
- Uncommon and Rare Pistol sound updated.