Epic Games added the ‘Overtime’ challenges into Fortnite since Season 7 is longer than other seasons.
Players can hop into Fortnite and complete some of the ‘Overtime’ challenges and will be rewarded with experience.
Fortnite fans can complete all 13 free ‘Overtime’ challenges by February 27 to earn a free battle pass for Season 8!
When the ‘Overtime’ challenges first launched with update v7.40 on February 14, there were only three challenges available.
There are now three more challenges for players to complete, making a total of six:
- Complete 13 Free Overtime Challenges to get Season 8 Battle Pass
- Collect 15 Coins in Featured Creative Islands
- Deal 500 damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Pistols
- Search 7 chests or ammo boxes at a motel or an RV park
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend 3 times
- Regain health from a campfire in 3 different matches
Once players complete the “place top 15 in duos with a friend” challenge, they will be rewarded with the previously leaked Valentine’s Day wrap.
Once players complete every ‘Overtime’ challenge, they will unlock the Season 8 Battle Pass for free, instead of paying 950 V-Bucks.
Fortnite players have until February 27 to complete each challenge before Season 8 starts.