Suit up and jump in. The Getaway LTM is back in Fortnite with more free rewards! Check out all of the High Stakes Challenges below.
For the first time since Season 5, The Getaway Limited Time Mode and High Stakes Challenges have returned to Fortnite in a new and improved format.
The LTM generated a substantial amount of hype when it was first released alongside the ‘Wild Card’ skin, which has multiple customizable styles.
In this mode, players will race to find a Jewel and then escape in one of the getaway vans! The first four squads to escape win the Victory Royale!
Suit up and jump in. The Getaway LTM is back with more free rewards! pic.twitter.com/1wuMotSdyX— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) March 14, 2019
A new set of High Stakes Challenges have gone live alongside The Getaway Limited Time Mode. These Challenges are available in-game until Tuesday, March 19th, at
High Stakes Challenges
- Complete (2) The Getaway Challenges – Rare Crowbar Pickaxe
- Win a match of The Getaway – Rare Crystal Llama Back Bling
- Win (3) matches of The Getaway – Rare Crystal Llama (Ruby) Back Bling
- Win (5) matches of The Getaway – Rare Crystal Llama (Diamond) Back Bling
- Use a Grappler in (5) different matches of The Getaway – The Getaway Loading Screen
- Deal (200) damage to Jewel carrying opponents – Uncommon Suited Up Spray
- Pick up a Jewel in (3) different matches of The Getaway – Rare Cashflow Contrail
The High Stakes Challenges award a variety of different cosmetic items including a Pickaxe, Back Bling, Loading Screen, Spray, and Contrail.
Crowbar (Rare Pickaxe)
Cash Flow (Rare Skydiving Trail)
Freefall in style.
Are you glad that Epic Games decided to bring The Getaway LTM back to Fortnite after multiple Seasons? Let us know in the comments below!