The Tfue – FaZe drama is truly the gift that keeps on giving. Now Tfue’s brother is carrying the mantle.
At this point it is safe to assume everyone has heard about the details to this lawsuit. Tfue claims his contract is unfair, FaZe claims they made Tfue what he is today and KEEMSTAR broadcasts the whole thing.
Back when the allegations were first published, one allegation stood out among the rest. That was the underage Fortnite player who everyone immediately identified as HighSky.
While the lawsuit is still pending, HighSky has had to deal with some of the fall out. The young streamer’s Twitch and Twitter channels were both suspended as a result. KEEMSTAR has made sure to remind Tfue of that daily.
Good morning…— KEEM 🍿 (@KEEMSTAR) June 13, 2019
Daily reminder that @TTfue got a 12 year olds Twitter & Twitch banned!
While Tfue hasn’t said anything himself, he has retweeted a couple of memes directed towards KEEM.
But the latest drama of the day has been Tfue’s brother @Joogsquad claiming he was actually the one who had the idea for Friday Fortnite.
He tweeted out that he was there at the beginning but then deleted it after, not to worry, KEEM made sure to get a screenshot:
Jack how many times u going to publicly lie? #FridayFortnie started in @RiceGum bedroom when Rice, @MrBeastYT & @Banks asked me to start a Fortnite tourney for the community. I wanted to do it with YouTubers & @banks wanted pros too. You are a complete joke! (Repost he deleted) pic.twitter.com/nZELccYTaR— KEEM 🍿 (@KEEMSTAR) June 13, 2019
KEEM’s storyline definitely does seem more likely. Founding a Fortnite tournament focused on clout is basically KEEM’s bread and butter.
Plus that circle he named are more likely to be associated with KEEM and this wouldn’t be the first time we heard Joogsquad’s role in founding Friday Fortnite if he did have one.
- Read More: Cheat sheet for Season 9, Week 6 challenges
If you don’t trust KEEM (valid), you probably still do trust Mr. Beast who confirmed his story of founding FF in a room with Banks and RiceGum.
Beast does not want to be involved in the drama. I don’t blame him. These kids will say anything to get the heat off them for getting a 12 year old banned on Twitch & Twitter! They are even trying to rewrite history & act like Tfue was pulling all the views in FF season 1 😂 https://t.co/QXJF4CmjWx— KEEM 🍿 (@KEEMSTAR) June 13, 2019
We obviously haven’t heard the end of this drama yet but we can expect the tweets to keep rolling in as long as KEEMSTAR keeps reminding people about the HighSky situation.
Bugha defends Fortnite controller players: “Nobody cares anymore”
Bugha defends the post-nerf controller input for Fortnite.
There’s been a holy war, of sorts, during the past few seasons of Fortnite. Keyboard and mouse (KBM) players constantly called out their controller counterparts for “legal aimbot,” especially when using a controller on PC.
Since then, Epic have taken several steps to remedy the situation. They nerfed aim assist on all platforms, then nerfed it twice on PC-only. The most recent nerf was a substantial one, and controller players felt it, immediately. The automatic tracking took a massive hit, which was what most KBM players complained about.
A lot of the noise has quieted since this recent nerf. KBM players seem satisfied and most of the controller players are still using their preferred input. There are still some benefits to using a controller, but they have been lowered, significantly.
During a recent stream, Bugha – one of the primary aim assist complainers – was asked about controllers by one of the members of his chat. “Bro, no one gives a f*** about controller, man,” Bugha exclaimed. “Stop bringing that up, it’s so annoying. Like, no one cares, man, I’m sorry.”
“I care,” Bugha’s teammate, Avery, told him. “They have f***ing aimbot.” The two then began to debate the topic, with Bugha standing up for the post-nerf controller input.
(1:38 for mobile viewers)
Bugha continued to passionately defend controller players, saying that “they’re not good anymore.” When Avery brought up spraying with an SMG, Bugha told him, “That’s all that they can do.”
It’s clear that Bugha, one of the most popular pro Fortnite players, is trying to distance himself from those who still complain about controller players. He, at the very least, thinks that the most recent nerf was enough. With stances like this one, we may have finally seen the final nerf to aim assist on PC.
SypherPK on why Rapid-Fire SMG is the best gun in Fortnite Season 3
SypherPK is standing up for the Rapid-Fire SMG, explaining why he always chooses it over a P90.
Fortnite Season 3 shook-up the meta by adding the Charge Shotgun, removing the Pump, and revamping the SMG selection. Epic made a few tweaks to the Rapid-Fire SMG and re-added the Compact SMG, but fans have made it clear as to which one they prefer. Spray weapons are still very strong – arguably stronger with the removal of the Pump and nerf to the Tac.
Streamer Ali ‘SypherPK’ Hassan has been a champion for the Rapid-Fire SMG since Season 3 began. He has been seeing people favor the P90 (compact SMG) over the Rapid-Fire version of the weapon, and he thinks that they’re dead wrong.
In Season 2, the Rapid-Fire SMG was an afterthought. The clip was too small and the DPS was too low to rely on. In Season 3, however, Epic added Epic and Legendary versions with slightly larger clips. The faster rate-of-fire of this gun also allows your shots to bleed through structures much more frequently. When you combine all of this with the near-instant reload speed, you get yourself an incredibly underrated weapon.
Sypher made a video on the Rapid-Fire SMG on June 20. He played a full game with the weapon and described all of the reasons that it’s better than the P90. He made some great points about the fire rate, reload speed, and damage, but players at the top level seem to still be preferring the P90.
We may be experiencing a community-wide bias when it comes to the P90 and Rapid-Fire SMG. The latter was far too weak last season and the former was always one of the strongest guns in the game. Sypher, however, is urging players to break their bias and Sidegrade the P90.
We’ll have to see if the community takes Sypher’s advice. He’s been walking the walk on-stream; always picking up a Rapid-Fire SMG when he can. Sypher may be in the 1% in terms of Fortnite skill, but he’s still a content creator. We might need a high-profile pro to stand up for the Rapid-Fire cause before the community gets behind it.
SerpentAU issues apology for using macros in his videos
SerpentAU apologizes for using macros to achieve his fast edits in his viral Fortnite videos.
Cheating at a high-level seems to be more prevalent in Fortnite than it is in any other competitive game. Pros seem to routinely get accused of “teaming” in tournaments, which is small-time cheating when you compare it to using outside programs to boost your performance.
The Australian Fortnite scene has been rocked by cheating allegations over the past month. It all started with Kquid, who was seemingly perma-banned mid-tournament in late May. He promised his fans an explanation but seemed to back out of the community without ever telling us his side of the story – which now makes him look guilty to many.
SerpentAU, another Australian Fortnite YouTuber, was the person who ‘exposed’ Kquid for using cheats after the latter received his ban. SerpentAU was widely considered the fastest editor in Fortnite, until the human centipede of ‘exposed’ videos came for him.
Fellow Australian creator, ParalellEJ, posted a video on June 5, accusing Serpent of using macros to achieve his edit speed. EJ also claimed that Serpent used an aimbot for some of his flicks and 360’s.
Serpent denied these claims but many in the Fortnite community took issue with his ‘proof’ on the macros front. Instead of using a keyboard camera and a gameplay camera – as he did with his aimbot defense – Serpent filmed his response using a phone that recorded his screen. After that, he went dark.
It soon became clear that Serpent was guilty. He confessed as much to his close friends and to his organization, Overtime Gaming. The YouTuber released an official apology for his actions on June 13.
“I am truly very sorry for the actions I took; I don’t condone cheating in any way and I am disappointed in myself for going down this route,” Serpent wrote.
“I saw an opportunity and decided to take it, without properly considering who it would affect along the way. This is entirely my fault and I will be taking a break for some time. My actions were blurred by the money, influence, and experiences I was having, ones that I never thought in a million years would become true.”
The apology reads as a genuine attempt at taking the first step toward rehabilitating his image. Serpent is taking a break, but it appears as though he’s not slinking away from the entire Fortnite community.
We’ll have to see what’s next for SerpentAU. Since his apology, he’s tweeted a couple of times about unrelated topics. His apology was the best first step you could have. Will his community forgive him? Only time will tell.
Lazy Lake Floating Ring locations for Fortnite Week 3 challenges
How to collect floating rings at Lazy Lake for the Season 3 Week 3 challenges.
Lazy Lake fireworks location for Fortnite Captain America challenge
When the Fortnite v13.20 patch released, Epic revealed that they’d be bringing a special hero to the Item Shop for...
This concept brings grilling to Fortnite in time for summer
This thematic addition to Fortnite Season 3 is perfect for Summer Splash.