Data miners have leaked all the challenges and the loading screen for Week 8 of Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 1 – called Dive – and there’s a hidden message in the loading screen as part of your challenge set.
Should tradition being anything to go by, we’re already well over halfway through the first season of Fortnite Chapter 2!
Going off the same format used in Season 1-10, there should only be two weeks of Season 1 remaining, however, Epic Games have confirmed that the season has been extended to cover the holidays.
Week seven’s challenge missions are already out, meaning that Battle Pass owners only have a matter of days to unlock this week’s loading screen before the next set of tasks is released.
Throughout the first season, players have had to search for a hidden letter in each loading screen as a ‘bonus’ challenge as part of that week’s mission.
Week 8 looks to be no different, as players will have to complete eight out of the eleven water-themed challenges in order to unlock the loading screen.
Leaked week 8 Dive! mission challenges
Leaked by Lucas7yoshii, the challenge set will require players to head over to Lazy Lake and Hydro 16 to complete the swimming trials, alongside completing the usual damage-based tasks.
- Deal damage to descending supply drops (200).
- Eliminations at Hydro 16 or Holly Hedges (3).
- Search a supply drop within 10 seconds of it landing (3).
- Complete the swimming trials at Lazy Lake and East of Hydro 16 (2).
- Eliminations without aiming down sights (3).
- Pull an item, pull an opponent and catch a fish using a Harpoon gun (3).
- Deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds of using a glider (1).
- Search 2 chests within 30 seconds of each other (3).
- Harvest wood within 60 seconds of landing from the battle bus in a single match (300).
- Deal damage with 2 different weapons within 30 seconds (1).
- Search the hidden ‘E’ found in the Dive! loading screen (1).
Leaked week 8 Dive! Loading screen
We also have the loading screen for you to feast your eyes on, without having to complete a single one of the eight challenges!
The loading screen certainly paints a chaotic scene, with Rippley and Sludge hanging on for dear life. Let us know below how you plan on tackling this week’s missions, as we edge closer to the season-end.