One of Fortnite’s most notorious leakers posted an image showing off a new set of limited-time missions coming our way in Season 10 for week 5.
Epic Games shook up their formula for Fortnite’s tenth season by introducing weekly limited-time missions that offer free rewards.
Thanks to the v10.20 patch that was released on August 27, data miners were able to sort through Fortnite’s in-game files to find potential information on upcoming items, cosmetics, challenges, and more.
Season X’s fifth week is receiving its own set of mission challenges, and thanks to Lucas7Yoshi, we know exactly what we are getting.
What are the Week 5 challenges?
According to Lucas7Yoshi, Week 5’s challenges will fall under the “Catastrophic” set. The challenge set also shows a nuclear symbol, which might be hinting at Fortnite’s next in-game event.
Here are all the challenges for Week 5:
- Deal 100 damage with pickaxes to opponents
- 3 Eliminations from at least 50 meters away
- Use 3 trap slot items in different matches
- Place Top 5 in Duos or Squad Matches once
- Deal 500 damage to opponents from above
- Visit Lonely Lodge and Lazy Lagoon in the same match once
- Search 7 chests at Shift Shafts or Haunted Hills
Once players complete challenges for week 5, they will be rewarded with the following:
- 1 Challenge – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 Challenges – 500 in-game XP
- 3 Challenges – Catastrophic Loading Screen & mystery item
- 4 Challenges – 10 Battle Stars
- 5 Challenges – 1,000 in-game XP
- 6 Challenges – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 Challenges – 2,000 in-game experience
Before players prepare for the next set of challenges, be sure to check out the Fortnite x Mayhem challenges.
Thanks to a crossover event with Gearbox’s Borderlands, Fortnite’s latest Rift Zone transformed the desert into a shield-generating Pandora-themed POI.