The upcoming Challenges for Season 9 Week 9 of Fortnite have leaked.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is just a few days early, meaning the Challenges are unlikely to change.
Season 9 Week 9 Challenges are expected to go live on July 4th. It’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
- Use a Chug Jug or a Chug Splash in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon
- Stage 2/5: Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon
- Stage 3/5: Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon
- Stage 4/5: Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon
- Stage 5/5: Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) headshot damage – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (5) opponents in different Named Locations – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal (200) damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
Season 9 Week 9 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, July 4th, 2019 at 6:00AM Pacific Time.
Unfortunately, unlike Season 7 to 8, the Season 8 Overtime Challenges did not give players the opportunity to earn the Season 9 Battle Pass for free. Because of this, less players have access to the Battle Pass Challenges.
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?