The upcoming Challenges for Season 9 Week 10 of Fortnite have leaked, this will be the final week of Challenges for Season 9.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak was multiple weeks early, meaning the Challenges are somewhat likely to change. Thankfully, Epic is currently on Summer vacation which means no non-Content Update patches are scheduled.
- Read More: Fortnite Item Shop – Friday, July 5th, 2019
Season 9 Week 10 Challenges are expected to go live on July 11th. It’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
Week 7 – Week 10 Challenges pic.twitter.com/zbZEiWsqC5— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks/News (@Lucas7yoshi) June 18, 2019
- Use an Air Strike in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- (500) Damage to opponents with Shotguns – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Ammo Boxes in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit (5) different public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Collect (100) Wood from a Pirate Ship or Viking Ship – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Collect (100) Stone from a Fork Knife or Umbrella – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Collect (100) Metal from a Robot Factory – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms – 10 Battle Stars
- (200) Damage to opponents with a Pickaxe – 5 Battle Stars
Season 9 Week 10 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, July 11th, 2019 at 6:00AM Pacific Time.
Unfortunately, unlike Season 7 to 8, the Season 8 Overtime Challenges did not give players the opportunity to earn the Season 9 Battle Pass for free. Because of this, less players have access to the Battle Pass Challenges.
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult? What was your favorite week of Challenges in Fortnite Season 9?