The Fortnite Challenges for Week 8 of Season 6 have reportedly been leaked!
With Week 8 of Season 6 coming up on the horizon, the upcoming Challenges for the week have been revealed.
Although Epic Games typically includes ‘placeholder’ challenges to throw-off potential data miners, the Week 8 Challenges found following the V6.30 update are the same as the placeholder ones.
Like weeks prior, a majority of the Challenges are relatively straightforward and won’t require a ton of digging.
You can view all of the leaked Season 6, Week 8 Challenges below, courtesy of FortniteInsider. It should be noted that until the Challenges are officially released in-game, Epic Games can always amend the list beforehand.
FORTNITE SEASON 6, WEEK 8 CHALLENGES
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match (2)
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations (7)
- Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (2)(HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a secore of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters (3)
- Get Trick Points in a vehicle (250,000)
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (4)(HARD)
- Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook (1)(HARD)
More information on the V6.30 update including patch notes, new additions, and much more can be viewed right here.