Summer Slurp missions are beginning to release for Fortnite Battle Royale Season 10, Week 7, and leakers were able to discover all seven missions and rewards.
Every week there is a new set of limited-time missions, where a new mission unlocks each day. Players only have 24 hours to complete each mission.
Each mission rewards players with in-game experience, battle stars, or loading screen.
Thanks to Lucas7Yoshi, we now know all the challenges that will become available through the Summer Slurp mission-set.
Summer Slurp missions
When the v10.30 update released on September 11, data miners were able to dive into Fortnite’s code to find potential cosmetics, POI changes, and more.
Lucas7Yoshi was able to discover all the Summer Slurp missions and rewards.
Week 7 "Temporary" Challenges: pic.twitter.com/dyoPV7OWnc— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & News (@Lucas7yoshi) September 11, 2019
According to the graphic, the Summer Slurp missions will be the following:
- One Explosive weapon elimination
- Use two different trap slot items
- Search a Chest, Ammo Box, and Vending Machine in the same match
- Deal 500 damage with Shotguns to opponents
- Land at Frosty Flights or Haunted Hills in three different matches
- Deal 200 damage with Pistols to opponents
- Search seven chests at Greasy Grove or Sunny Steps
Once players complete the missions, they will unlock these rewards:
- Complete one mission – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete two missions – 500 in-game experience
- Complete three missions – In-game loading screen and secret battle star
- Complete four missions – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete five missions – 1,000 in-game experience
- Complete six missions – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete seven missions – 2,000 in-game experience
Be sure to complete all the limited-time missions before they are replaced with a new set on September 19!
Have you been enjoying the limited-time missions or would you prefer that Epic would release seven missions each week and allow players to complete them at a later time?