The Season 6, Week 7 Challenges for Fortnite: Battle Royale have been leaked with a new round of tasks.
While new Challenges typically go-live in Fortnite on Thursday’s, data miners can usually find them in the game files earlier in the week.
However, even though Challenges may be leaked early, Epic Games always has the power to adjust the finished product before releasing them to the public. Although this practice is not common, it has happened in the past.
Like weeks prior in Season 6, three Challenges are able to be completed by any Fortnite players, along with four ‘Battle Pass only’ tasks.
The leaked Week 7 Challenges of Season 6 can be viewed below, courtesy of @lucas7yoshi on Twitter. Once again, it should be noted that these Challenges are unconfirmed at the time of writing.
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (0/7)
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (0/500)
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (HARD)(0/300)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Destroy Trees (0/50)
- Skydive through Floating Rings (0/20)
- Stage 1: Consume 5 Apples (HARD)(0/5)
- Eliminate Opponents in Pleasant Park (HARD)(0/3)
More information on the recent V6.22 update in Fortnite, including patch notes, new additions, and much more, can be found right here.