Fortnite and Rocket League have joined forces yet again to offer players free cosmetics in both games. Here’s how to unlock them.
Epic Games have been expanding their catalog of popular titles over the past few years. Most recently, they acquired the developer who brought us Fall Guys.
Before that, Epic purchased Psynoix – the developer of Rocket League. The new publisher made sweeping changes to the game. They made it free-to-play, did away with random loot boxes, and added a Battle Pass similar to what we see in Fortnite.
Epic celebrated Rocket League going free-to-play with the first Llama Rama event last year. Now, they’ve announced a second one, which gives players a chance to earn free cosmetics in both of their games.
Llama Rama Challenges and Rewards
This promotion is designed to bring Fortnite players over to Rocket League, so all of the challenges will be a part of the latter game. You’ll need to download and create an account for Rocket League if you haven’t already.
Here are all of the challenges and rewards for the Llama Rama 2 event, as listed on the official Epic Games announcement blog.
CHALLENGE 1: BEYONDER
- Description: Play three online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Battle Ball Spray
- Rocket League Reward: Topper – DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 2: MORE LLAMA BELL
- Description: Get 500 total points in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Llama-Rama Loading Screen
- Rocket League Reward: Player Anthem – Llama Bell
CHALLENGE 3: OVER YONDER
- Description: Get five Goals, Assists, or Saves in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Everybody Dance! Lobby Track
- Rocket League Reward: Octane Decal – DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 4: UMBRELLA ROYALE
- Description: Get five Clears and Centers in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Zooming Wrap
- Rocket League Reward: Wheels – Umbrella Royale
CHALLENGE 5: EXTRA ORDINARY
- Description: Play one online match in any of the Extra Modes playlists
- Fortnite Reward: Turbo Ball! Back Bling
- Rocket League Reward: Player Title – Extra Ordinary
CHALLENGE 6: WINNING IS EVERYTHING (ROCKET LEAGUE REWARD ONLY)
- Description: Win 10 online matches (Repeatable)
- Rocket League Reward: 20,000 XP
Rocket League is a game that we highly recommend for those who haven’t tried it. Like Fortnite, it’s one of a kind. It’s relatively easy to learn the basics of Rocket League, but incredibly difficult to master – just as Fortnite is.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Best Controller settings for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
If you’re looking to take your game to the next level, then you need to make sure you have the best controller settings for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.
To be on top of your game, you need the best Fortnite settings. The default settings Fortnite starts players with won’t cut it. In order to maximize performance, you need to optimize every setting.
Approaching Fortnite’s settings menu alone can be daunting. There’s plenty of options to choose from which can get confusing. But we are here to show you the best Controller settings for Fortnite Chapter 3.
Best Fortnite Controller Settings
Fortnite Game Settings Tab
The “Game” Settings tab is the second tab in the settings menu. It is indicated by a cogwheel.
- Toggle Sprint – Off
- Sprint By Default – On
- Sprint Cancels Reloading – Off
- Auto Open Doors – Off
- Hold to Swap Pickup – Off
- Toggle Targeting – Off
- Mark Dnager when Targeting – On
- Auto Pick Up Weapons – Off
- Preffered Item Slots – Personal Preference
- Auto Sort Consumables to RIght – Off
- Reset Building Choice – Off
- Disable Pre-Edit Option – Off
- Turbo Buidling – On
- Confirm Edit on Release – On
- Contectual Tips – On
Extra Game Options
Tap to Search/Interact – On
Fortnite Controller Options Tab
You don’t need to worry about the two tabs in-between “Game” and “Controller Options”. The controller settings are indicated by a controller icon.
- Controller Auto-Run – On
- Buil Immediately (Builder Pro) – On
- Edit Hold Time – 0.100 Sec
- Vibration – Off
- Build Mode Sensitivity Multiplier – 1.6x
- Edit Mode Sensitivity Multiplier – 1.7x
- Use Advanced Options – On
Advanced Look Sensitivity
- Look Horizontal Speed – 50%
- Look Vertical Speed – 60%
- Turning Horizontal Boost – 0%
- Turning Vertical Boost – 0%
- Boost Ramp Time – 0%
- Instant Boost When Building – On
Advanced ADS Sensitivity
- ADS Look Horizontal Speed – 17%
- Look Vertical Speed – 17%
- ADS Turning Horizontal Boost – 0%
- Turning Vertical Boost – 0%
- ADS Turning Boost Ramp Time – 0%
- Look Dampening Time – 0.20 Seconds
- Look Input Curve – Exponential
- Aim Assist Strength – 100%
- Left Stick – 6%
- Right Stick 6%
Adaptive Trigger (PS5 Only)
- Enable Adaptive Trigger – Off
- Use Effect For Press – Off
Button Layout Tab
The Button Layout Tab is the last tab you will need to fiddle with, and there isn’t much to it. Set your controller configuration to Builder Pro. You won’t need to change any of the buttons unless you personally prefer otherwise.
And that’s everything you need to change to have the best Fortnite controller settings. They will take some getting used to at first, but the increased sensitivity will definitely improve your reaction time.
For more Fortnite, check out how to use the Visualize Sound Effects setting, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
All Fortnite Mythic and Exotic Weapon Locations Chapter 3 Season 1
Fortnite Season 8 sees the return of Mythic and Exotic weapons. Here are all of the Fortnite Mythic and Exotic weapons locations.
Fortnite’s coveted Mythic and Exotic weapons have returned in Season 8. Here is where players can find the Mythic and Exotic weapons in Fortnite.
Once again, Fortnite Season 8 starts with a small pool of NPCs. Season 7 started with a small number of NPCs that gradually grew over the season. While there may not be a ton of NPCs like in Seasons 5 and 6, there’s still a few Fortnite Mythic and Exotic weapons.
NPCs sell Exotic weapons in Fortnite. They are the most expensive items that NPCs have, and players will have to pay a large number of gold bars to get them. However, they are worth the cost thanks to their special abilities.
Fortnite Mythic weapons are held by hostile NPCs and can only be obtained if that NPC is defeated. Here are where all of the Fortnite Mythic and Exotic weapons locations.
Fortnite Season 8 Exotic & Mythic weapon locations
It’s no surprise that Exotic and Mythic weapons have returned for the seventh season in a row. While these are nice tools to have, they won’t guarantee anyone a Victory Royale. But for those who want to switch up their arsenal, here is where every Mythic and Exotic weapon is located.
- Dragon’s Breath Sniper Rifle: sold by Pitstop for 400 gold at Boney Burbs
- Shadow Tracker Pistol: sold by Dusk for 400 gold south of Primal Pond
- Chug Cannon: sold by The Brat for 400 gold at Fork Knife Food Truck
- Marksman Six Shooter: sold by Wrath for 400 gold at Deep Woods Dish
- Slone’s Burst Assault Rifle: Defeat Doctor Slone at IO Staging Facility
- Mythic Sideways Rifle: upgrade Sideways Rifle using Monster Cube Parts
- Mythic Sideways Minigun: upgrade Sideways Minigun using Monster Cube Parts, or dropped by Cube Assassin
- Venom Symbiote: Has been removed from Fortnite
- Carnage Symiote: Has been removed from Fortnite
- Chili Chug Spalsh: Sold by The Brat for 210 gold bars at Fork Knife Food Truck, or found inside Loot Llamas
- The Dub Shotgun: Sold by Ember at Scenic Spot for 400 gold bars
- Icy Grappler: Sold by Fabio Sparklemane for 300 gold bars at Apres Ski
- Paper Bomb Kunai: Sold by Kakashi northwest of Lazy Lake Island for 400 gold bars
Upcoming Mythic Weapons
With the final update having been released, there likely won’t be any more new Mythic weapons this season. That being said, we’ve got a healthy amount of Mythic and Exotic weapons in the loot pool currently.
- Read More: How to upgrade weapons in Fortnite Season 8: upgrade benches, vending machines, & crafting
We will continue to update this guide as we discover more Fortnite Mythic and Exotic weapon locations. Feel free to let us know on Twitter if we missed any.
For more Fortnite, check out where you can find all of the Toona Fish Color Bottles, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
All Fortnite Character Locations in Chapter 3 Season 1
Fortnite Season 8 is here, and the NPCs have shuffled around the map. Here are all Fortnite characters locations for the new season.
Characters returned to Fortnite in Season 8. Here are all of the Fortnite character locations in the new season, along with which ones offer upgrades, prop disguises, bounties, and more.
Fortnite first introduced NPCs in Season 5, with the large-scale overhaul of the economy. NPCs are back once again in Season 8, and they are just as useful as they have been in previous seasons.
However, with the return of the Punch Card system, NPCs are more important than ever. Players will need to find and talk with NPCs to start questlines. These quests are the main way players will earn XP throughout the season.
Without further ado, here are all of the Fortnite Character locations in Season 8.
Fortnite Season 8 character list
Here is a list of all of the Fortnite characters and their locations in Season 8. As well, this list details what each character sells and offers players. The bold offers are Mythic weapons.
|Baba Yaga||Dampy Dish||New Brew Quest Line|
|Fabio Sparklemane||Apres Ski||Party Locale Quest Line|
|Dark Jonesy||Steamy Stacks||Spooky Story Quest Line, Rift|
|Kor||Misty Meadows||Sniper Elite Quest Line, Automatic Sniper|
|Dusk||South of Primal Pond||Vampire Combat Quest Line, Shadow Tracker Pistol, Disguise|
|Torin||Cap’n Carp Delivery Truck||Monster Research Quest Line, Reveal Future Storm Circle|
|Kitbash||Dirty Docks||Making Friends Quest Line|
|Madcap||Corny Crops (East)||Mushroom Master Quest Line|
|Penny||Retail Row (West)||Build Passion Quest Line|
|Pitstop||Boney Burbs||Stunt Training Quest Line, Dragon’s Breath Sniper, Reveal Future Storm Circle|
|Charlotte||Pleasant Park||IO Heist Quest Line, Rail Gun|
|Scuba Jonesy||Coral Castle/Coral Cove||Surf Turf Quest Line, Rail Gun|
|Cube Assassin||Sideways Anomalies||Hostile, Mythic Sideways Minigun|
|J.B. Chimpanski||Weather Station||War Effort Quest Line, Rail Gun, Reveal Future Storm Circle|
|Toona Fish||Viking Vessel||Hue-ge Discovery Quest Line|
|The Brat||Fork Knife Food Truck||Hot Dog Quest Line, Chug Cannon|
|Wrath||West of Deep Woods Dish||Escaped Tenant Quest Line, Reveal Future Storm Circle, Marksman Six Shooter|
|Big Mouth||Pizza Pit||Tooth Ache Quest Line|
|Grim Fable||Wasted Woods||Wolf Activity Quest Line|
|Nitehare||Weather Station||Hop Awake Quest Line, Rift|
|Raven||Hyrdo 16||Dark Skies Quest Line, Rift|
|Dire||Camp Cod||Wolf Pack Quest Line|
|Ragsy||Risky Reels||Shield Technique Quest Line|
|Ariana Grande||Believer Beach||Monster Hunter Quest|
|Cube Queen||The Convergence||Boss Fight|
|Ember||Scenic Spot||Quest Line, The Dub Shotgun|
|Sledgehammer||Flopper Pond||Quest Line|
|Rust Lord||Compact Cars||Quest Line|
|Kakashi||Northwest of Lazy Lake Island||Quest Line, Paper Bomb Kunai|
Fortnite characters locations Season 8 map
Luckily, the folks at Fortnite.GG has an interactive map of all of the NPCs in Season 8.
Here’s a map of all of the NPCs in Fortnite Season 8. We’ll keep this updated over the course of the season as more appear or are found around the map. Bigfoot, for instance, is missing from this list. We’re not sure whether that’s because he isn’t there or just hasn’t been found yet.
- Disguised man: offers a prop disguise
- Pink Rift: allows you to activate a Rift
- Yellow Cloud: Reveal Future Storm Circle
Compared to seasons past, the number of Fortnite character locations in Season 8 is very minimal. As well, players can no longer upgrade weapons through NPCs. The pool of Mythic weapons has also been minimized.
For more Fortnite, check out how to get Rainbow Ink to customize Toona Fish, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
Best Controller settings for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
If you’re looking to take your game to the next level, then you need to make sure you have the...
The 5 most hated skins in Fortnite
The Fortnite community is no fan of these skins.
How to get Fortnite Inflate-A-Bulls and how to use them
Epic Games have added another disguise to Fortnite Season 8 following the v17.10 update, and they’re called Inflate-A-Bulls. If you...