With Halloween right around the corner, Fortnite players have been tasked with ringing doorbells in a different kind of way.
This challenge requires a player to ring the doorbell on a house with a player actually inside the property and must be done in three separate matches.
Doorbells have been added to every non-destroyed house on the Fortnite map, which can be found right next to the front door and be interacted with.
Major locations such as Plesant Park, Salty Springs, Greasy Grove, and Paradise Palms are some of the best places to attempt this challenge due to their large concentration of houses.
One of the best tactics to complete this challenge is dropping at one of the locations above at the beginning of the game, and attempting to locate which houses other players have gone to.
A full map of all the known doorbell locations can be viewed below, courtesy of FortniteMaster.
Season 6, Week 4 Challenges
- Use a Port-a-Fort or Port-a-Fortress in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Search an Ammo Box in (7) different Named Locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in (3) different matches (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Greasy Grove – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Wailing Woods – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Clock Tower – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Dance on top of a Pink Tree – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Dance on top of a Giant Porcelain Throne – 1 Battle Star
- Get a score of 3 or more at (5) different Shooting Galleries (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents near any (3) of the Corrupted Areas (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Once you have completed all Season 6 Week 4 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your Free Banner Icon!