One of the most requested features of Fortnite’s Playground Mode is to customize the experience and fine-tune options within the mode. Undoubtedly this would open up a load of new opportunities for players of the now permanent (previously an LTM) mode.
It appears Epic Games has just that in mind as datamining has uncovered multiple assets related to different settings which may be tweakable prior to entering the Playground. Below is a list of what’s currently in the files, though this is not a finalized list of what may actually launch.
- Friendly Fire (True/False) – Enabling Friendly Fire would allow you to deal damage to teammates.
- Glider Redeploy (True/False) – Enabling Glider Redeploy is expected to redeploy your Glider when falling from heights, as seen in the Soaring 50’s LTM.
- Loot Levels – Specify three tiers for the amount of loot that spawns.
- Scarce Loot
- Regular Loot
- Lots of Loot
- Movement Speed Multiplier – 100% movement speed being the base, this would allow the player to walk faster or forcibly slower.
- Damage Multiplier – 100% damage being the base, this would allow players to tweak how much more or less damage weapons deal.
- Gravity Multiplier – Medium Planet gravity seemingly being the base, this would allow the player to modify how much more or less gravity there is in the world.
- Small Planet
- Medium Planet
- Large Planet
- Medium Moon
- Large Moon
- Infinite Ammo – This option is likely a simple true/false switch which allows the player to have infinite ammunition for any equipped weapon.
- Infinite Building Resources – This option is likely a simple true/false switch which allows the player to have infinite building materials such as Wood, Brick, and Metal.
- Spawn Item – This is likely a unique option which the player can use to spawn any item of choice such as Traps, Weapons, and Consumables.
It is not yet known when or if these features will ever release, stay tuned for further details.