Do you still have some challenges from Week 8 of Season 7that need to be completed? We have you covered with an all-inclusive Cheat Sheet!
Season 7 has already flown by with the first seven weeks already in the books, which means that Season 8 is on the horizon for Fortnite players.
Week 8 is now live as of Thursday, January 24, and brings a series of new challenges and tasks for players to complete in order to climb the ranks of Fortnite and earn new items.
Most of the Week 8 challenges will not require a ton of background information to complete, however, it can always be helpful to have the Cheat Sheet up for reference.
The full Week 8, Season 7 cheat sheet can be viewed below.
- Place a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Build (250) structures – 5 Battle Stars
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Search (7) Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (100) damage while riding in a vehicle (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- (3) Explosive Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars