Still need to complete some of the Week 5 challenges in Fortnite Season 7? Thesquatingdog has you covered with an all-inclusive Cheat Sheet!
The first four weeks of Season 7 have already flown by, and Week 5 aims to bring a new set of interesting challenges for players to complete.
Each week, Thesquatingdog releases an in-depth Fortnite ‘cheat sheet’ which includes all of the challenge locations across the map and can be a huge help for those still searching.
- MORE: Epic Games announces compensation for players after incorrect ’14 Days of Fortnite’ end date information
Although most of the Week 5 challenges are relatively straightforward, some of the tasks may require a bit more research before being able to complete them.
The full Week 5, Season 7 cheat sheet can be viewed below.
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Tomato Temple – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Loot Lake – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Deal (5,000) damage to opponents structures – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) Suppressed weapon eliminations (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Dance on top of a Ranger Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Dance on top of a Air Traffic Control Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms – 5 Battle Stars
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents from closer than 5m away (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars