Still need help with the challenges for Week 6 of Season 6 We have you covered with an all-inclusive “cheat sheet.”
Every week, thesquatingdog releases a ‘cheat sheet’ which can assist players in completing all of the necessary challenges for that respective week.
While some challenges may be totally straightforward, others may be difficult to achieve without any help and may require extra assistance to complete.
Week 6 includes a number of tasks that may be deemed as ‘easy’ by some Fortnite players. However, if you need more help, we have also created guides for the ‘Find a stand with sheet music‘ and ‘Free banner icon‘ challenges.
The full cheat sheet for Week 5 of Season 6 can be found below.
- Place (3) Chillers in different matches – 500XP
- Search a Chest in (7) different Named Locations – 500XP
- (3) Shotgun Eliminations (HARD) – 1,000XP
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1 – Land at Shifty Shafts – 100XP
- Stage 2 – Land at Risky Reels – 100XP
- Stage 3 – Land at Retail Row – 100XP
- Stage 4 – Land at Haunted Hills – 100XP
- Final Stage – Land at Leaky Lake – 100XP
- Deal (250) damage with a Pickaxe to opponents – 500XP
- Stage 1 – Find the Sheet Music in Pleasant Park (HARD) – 200XP
- Stage 2 – Play the Sheet Music at the piano near Pleasant Park (HARD)
- Stage 3 – Find the Sheet Music in Retail Row (HARD)
- Final Stage – Play the Sheet Music at the piano near Retail Row (HARD)
- Stage 1 – (1) Elimination with a Common weapon (HARD) – 200XP
- Stage 2 – (1) Elimination with a Uncommon weapon (HARD)
- Stage 3 – (1) Elimination with a Rare weapon (HARD)
- Stage 4 – (1) Elimination with a Epic weapon (HARD)
- Final Stage – (1) Elimination with a Legendary weapon (HARD)