Season 6 of Fortnite: Battle Royale is finally here with a new collection of challenges.
The first week of Season 6 brought a number of new additions to Fortnite across the board, including a set of fresh challenges.
Now that the new season has arrived on Thursday, September 27, squatingdog is back with a ‘Cheat Sheet’ which gives a detailed look at where players can complete all of the challenges.
A player can complete any four challenges in order to receive the 5,000 XP reward bonus,
You can view the complete Season 6, Week 1 Cheat Sheet below.
- Pickup a Legendary Item in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Regain (150) health from a Cozy Campfire – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Search (3) Chests (HARD) – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Search (2) Supply Drops – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage:Search (1) Llama – 1 Battle Star
Battle Pass Challenges
- Apply (500) shields – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Tomato Temple – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Flush Factory – 1 Battle Star
- Dance under (7) different Streetlight Spotlights (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in (5) different named locations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Once you have completed all Season 5 Week 8 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your Free Battle Pass Tier!