We have you covered for the Week 2 challenges of Season 6 with a brand-new cheat sheet.
Another week of Fortnite challenges means that thesquatingdog is back with an in-depth guide to all of the necessary tasks.
Week 2 features a collection of relatively straightforward challenges that don’t require a ton of searching around the map.
A player can complete any four challenges in order to receive the 5,000 XP reward bonus.
You can view the complete cheat sheet for Week 2 of Season 6 below!
- Visit all of the Corrupted Areas
- Use a Shadow Stone in different matches
- Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Assault Rifles to opponents (HARD)
- Stage 2: Deal 200 damage with Burst Assault Rifles to Opponents
- Stage 3: Deal 200 damage with Silenced Assault Rifles to Opponents
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents
- SMG Eliminations (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents
- Stage 2: Deal 200 damage with Bolt-Action Sniper Rifles to opponents
- Stage 3: Deal 200 damage with Heavy Sniper Rifles to opponents