The Fortnite Week 7 ‘Trick Shot’ challenges are now live. Take a look at what you’ll have to do.
We’re into week 7 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1. Traditionally, that would mean that there are only three or four more weeks left in the season if you account for Overtime challenges.
We’re getting into the Holiday season, though, and Epic likes to take breaks around this time of the year. Recent information has it that Season 2 will be pushed back into February of 2020 – so there’s no rush to complete these ASAP.
Here are all of the week 7 challenges for those who want to get their Alter EGO challenges over with.
Week 7 Challenges
The challenges are relatively easy this week. You won’t have to do too much searching around, and we’ll have you covered for the challenges that do require a bit of discovery.
- Eliminations while at 50 Health or less (0/2)
- Consume Foraged Apples at The Orchard (0/3)
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods or a Landmark (0/3)
- Dance at the Pipeman, the Hayman, and the Timber Tent
- Gain Health with a Small Fry, a Flopper and a Slurp Fish
- Eliminations with Pistols (0/3)
- Visit Named Locations in a single match (0/3)
- Damage with Shotguns (0/500)
- Save yourself from fall damage by landing in a hideout
- Heal yourself within 10 seconds after taking damage from an opponent
- Search the hidden “T” in the Trick Shot Loading Screen.
Most of these challenges will be easiest in Team Rumble, although some can be completed without trying too hard. I suggest going to Team Rumble for the “Eliminations while at 50 Health or less” and “Save yourself from fall damage by landing in a hideout” challenges – just to be safe.
How far have you advanced your Battle Pass? Have you hit level 100 yet? Let us know in the comments.