We’re now into Week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1, and that means fans of the popular battle royale title have a brand-new Mission to sink their teeth into called Dockyard Deals.
As always, Epic Games release a new set of Missions every Thursday, and the October 31 edition sees players visiting one of the game’s newest points-of-interest to complete the challenges inside.
This week, players will be heading to Dirty Docks to earn Battle Stars and XP, with a number of the tasks requiring players to head here if they hope to get their hands on all the goodies on offer from Epic Games.
Players will also need to search for a number of unnamed locations, including a Boat Launch, a Coral Cove, and a Flopper Pond for one 10 challenges while jumping motorboats through flaming rings is also on the agenda.
Completing any eight of the 10 tasks will unlock the Dockyard Deals loading screen, which you can then use to find the hidden ‘T’ that Epic have placed on the map. You can view all the Dockyard Deal challenges below.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Week 4 Dockyard Deal challenges
- Eliminations at Pleasant Park or Dirty Docks (x3)
- Search chests at Dirty Docks or Salty Springs (x7)
- Deal damage with sniper rifles to opponents (x250)
- Jump a motorboat through different flaming rings (x3)
- Deal any damage to opponents by shooting exploding gas pumps (x1)
- Visit the Boat Launch, the Coral Cave and Flopper Pond
- Deal damage to enemy structures with explosive weapons (x1000)
- Deal damage to opponents from above (x250)
- Land at Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake and Pleasant Park (x3)
- Explosive weapon eliminations (x2)
Remember, you need to be a Battle Pass owner to complete these tasks, so make sure you have purchased it before you attempt these, as you’ll not get any rewards for finishing them if you don’t own it.
The challenges officially went live on Thursday, October 31, so players can hop into the game and take them on now.