Epic has announced Fortnite v11.31 downtime. Here’s what to expect from the content update.
A relatively stagnant season has picked up the pace in recent weeks with the unveiling of the Fortnite X Star Wars collaboration and the news of Winterfest right around the corner.
Epic has announced that Fortnite v11.31 will be coming tomorrow. Downtime will begin at 4:00 AM EST, as usual. Make sure you have your game clients ready, as you will need to download an update.
Epic will also be focusing on fixing some bugs with this update, as they typically do with content updates. Here’s are the fixes that we know about from the ‘Fortnite Community Issues’ Trello Board:
- Item Shop timer out of sync.
- Seeing the Edit option on enemy walls.
- “Join Party” through “Joinable Parties” not working on controller.
- Issue with “Eliminations without aiming down sights” Challenge.
Of course, the most exciting part of the content update is going to be Winterfest and all that it brings. Finally, we should start to see some of the holiday skins that were leaked in the last update.
- Read More: Fortnite exploit gives you unlimited Snowmen
What do you hope to see with the Winterfest update? Are there any returning skins you’re eager to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments.