Fortnite v11.11 is here. Take a look at the unofficial Fortnite patch notes to see what’s changed.
Epic released Fortnite v11.11 early this morning. Many of the changes focused on ‘Save the World’ content, but Epic did make a few updates to Battle Royale.
Here are all of the changes we know about so far. Of course, there are likely a few updates that have fallen through the cracks due to the lack of official Fortnite patch notes.
Epic has reduced the stack size of grenades from 10 down to six. Everything else appears to be the same, but you won’t be able to carry as many grenades as you used to.
- Read More: Ranking all Tier 100 Fortnite Skins
Epic also decreased the spawn rate of grenades, according to community reporting. We can’t verify this, though.
This was a necessary change since Arena moved to squads. Grenades are the most effective way to spam an opponent, so this stack size change should help mitigate that.
Grenade spamming in squads is still going to be an issue, though.
The husks are gone and the desolate wasteland that was the Eye Land is back to normal. You can, again, get a decent amount of loot from landing here instead of jumping around and looting a few chests.
- Read More: Save your V-Bucks: Fortnite sale coming soon
Most likely, this will be the area of the map that will experience the most change. Expect something Christmas-related to pop up here as well.
This update has been a long time coming. Finally, you can search your crowded locker through the new search bar.
No more coordinating outfits with your teammates by asking, “what color is that one?” You can just search for it and get into a game.
Updated Statistics Screen
The statistics screen that appears after you finish the match got a rework. Everything looks a bit cleaner and you can see all of your achievements and medals on the righthand side of the screen.
Nothing major, but it’s worth mentioning.
- Cosmetic issue involving Kitbash Outfit’s head to appear floating.
- Magma Wrap looks different than intended.
- Gift wrap missing for gifted Battle Passes.
- (Creative) Wireframe sphere may appear around some pet Back Blings.
- (STW) Can’t increase the Rarity of the Nightfall Schematic.
- (STW) Locked Missions appearing for some players in Hexsylvania.
The Bandage Bazooka is, unfortunately, still disabled in Fortnite. Epic has marked this issue as “important” on their Community Issues Trello board, so it should be addressed soon. We’ll have to hold off on completing our Lowdown challenges, for now.
- Read More: PSA: Stop falling for this Fortnite troll
We’ll probably find some additional changes as the day goes on, and will update this post with anything we missed. Such is the nature of Fortnite without official patch notes.
Updated Reported Changes
Here are some additional changes reported by the community on the r/FortniteCompetitive subreddit:
- Motorboat sound decreased
- Week 4 challenge changed: “Damage opponents with gas pumps” to “Destroy 3 gas pumps in different matches”
- Material art changed