Fortnite Chapter 2 week 7 is here. Take a look at the hidden ‘T’ location in the ‘Trick Shot’ loading screen.
We’re now into week 7 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1. The challenges are still a few hours away at the time of writing, but we already have a heads up on what’s to come.
This week, we’ll be searching for the hidden T location in the Trick Shot loading screen. Here’s a guide if you’re having trouble finding it.
Hidden ‘T’ location
The ‘T’ in the Trick Shot loading screen isn’t too difficult to spot if you look closely enough. It’s sitting under the bridge behind our two characters who are about to square off. Here’s the exact location of the hidden ‘T’.
On the map, you can find the hidden ‘T’ on the river just north of Weeping Woods. There’s a bridge heading out of the POI. You can land there or cross it and will find the ‘T’ hiding on the second layer.
This bridge is likely familiar to most Fortnite players. Here’s a video from niitq on YouTube if you want to be taken straight to where you need to go.
Now that you’ve collected the hidden ‘T’, you’re one step closer to unlocking the secret skin for Fortnite Chapter 2. Here are our other guides if you’re still struggling to find all of the letters.:
- Hidden F location in Fortnite ‘New World’ loading screen
- Fortnite Hidden O location in ‘Open Water’ loading screen
- Fortnite Forged in Slurp guide: hidden R location
- Fortnite hidden ‘T’ location in the ‘Dockyard Deal’ loading screen
- Fortnite ‘The Lowdown’ guide: Search the hidden ‘N’ location
- Fortnite hidden ‘I’ location in the ‘Hide and Seek’ loading screen