The ninth week of Challenges in Fortnite Season 9 is now live on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mobile, and Nintendo Switch!
Epic Games provides seven total Challenges for players every week at 6:00AM PT, three of which are available to all players, while the remaining four are only available for those who own the Season 9 Battle Pass.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 9,000 XP Reward Item.
- Use a Chug Jug or a Chug Splash in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon
- Stage 2/5: Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon
- Stage 3/5: Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon
- Stage 4/5: Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon
- Stage 5/5: Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) headshot damage – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (5) opponents in different Named Locations – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal (200) damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Unfortunately, Epic has decided to omit the weekly Banner icons from the Utopia Challenges for Season 9. However, every other week, a secret Battle Star can still be found.
Completion of all Season 9 Week 9 Challenges will reward you with the Utopia #9 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
It’s expected that collecting 90 FortBytes in Fortnite Season 9 will unlock the Utopia skin, which features the newly-revealed Singularity skin and styles.
Singularity (Legendary Outfit)
The first and the last.
Stay tuned to @FortniteINTEL / FortniteINTEL.com for full Fortnite Season 9 coverage. If you’d like to support us, use code FortniteINTEL in the Item Shop!