The eighth week of Challenges in Fortnite Season 9 is now live on all platforms!
Epic Games provides seven total Challenges for players every week at 6:00AM PT, three of which are available to all players, while the remaining four are only available for those who own the Season 9 Battle Pass.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 8,000 XP Reward Item.
- Apply (400) shields – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit (3) different clocks – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (7) opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- (500) Damage opponents with Assault Rifles – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Neo Tiled – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Mega Mall – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Use a volcano vent, air vent, and a zipline in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- (5) Eliminations outside of named locations – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Unfortunately, Epic has decided to omit the weekly Banner icons from the Utopia Challenges for Season 9. However, every other week, a secret Battle Star can still be found.
Completion of all Season 9 Week 8 Challenges will reward you with the Utopia #8 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
It’s expected that collecting 90 FortBytes in Fortnite Season 9 will unlock the Utopia skin, which features the newly-revealed Singularity skin and styles.
Stay tuned to @FortniteINTEL / FortniteINTEL.com for full Fortnite Season 9 coverage. If you’d like to support us, use code FortniteINTEL in the Item Shop!