The sixth week of Challenges in Fortnite Season 9 is now live on all platforms!
Epic Games provides seven total Challenges for players every week at 6:00AM PT, three of which are available to all players, while the remaining four are only available for those who own the Season 9 Battle Pass.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 6,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1/5: Land at Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Loot Lake – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Haunted Hills – 1 Battle Star
- Deal (500) damage with SMGs to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Search (3) chests at a Hot Spot – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Search (3) ammo boxes at a Hot Spot – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: (1) Elimination at a Hot Spot – 4 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (200) Damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Storm Flip in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Use (2) different vehicles in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in The Block or Fatal Fields – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Unfortunately, Epic has decided to omit the weekly Banner icons from the Utopia Challenges for Season 9. However, every other week, a secret Battle Star can still be found.
Completion of all Season 9 Week 6 Challenges will reward you with the Utopia #6 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 9 Challenges will unlock the Utopia skin! However, it should be noted that this is not confirmed at the time of writing.