The upcoming Challenges for Season 9 Week 6 of Fortnite have leaked.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is nearly a whole week early, meaning the Challenges are likely to change.
Season 9 Week 6 Challenges are expected to go live on June 13th. It’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
Season 9 Week 6 Challenges pic.twitter.com/J0Ptqf8R8B— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & News (@Lucas7yoshi) June 6, 2019
- Stage 1/5: Land at Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Loot Lake – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Haunted Hills – 1 Battle Star
- Deal (500) damage with SMGs to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Search (3) chests at a Hot Spot – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Search (3) ammo boxes at a Hot Spot – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: (1) Elimination at a Hot Spot – 4 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (200) Damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Storm Flip in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Use (2) different vehicles in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in The Block or Fatal Fields – 10 Battle Stars
Season 9 Week 6 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, June 13th, 2019 at 6:00AM Pacific Time.
Unfortunately, unlike Season 7 to 8, the Season 8 Overtime Challenges did not give players the opportunity to earn the Season 9 Battle Pass for free. Because of this, less players have access to the Battle Pass Challenges.
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?