The upcoming Challenges for Season 9 Week 4 of Fortnite have leaked.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is nearly a whole week early, meaning the Challenges are likely to change.
Season 9 Week 4 Challenges are expected to go live on May 30th. It’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
Season 9 Week 4 Leaked Challenges:— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & News (@lucas7yoshi) May 24, 2019
(These may change if epic releases a update before their release) pic.twitter.com/ssGsNyqn1t
- Deal (500) damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head – 2 Battle Stars
- (3) Legendary weapon eliminations
Battle Pass Challenges
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot – 10 Battle Stars
- Visit (5) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Season 9 Week 4 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, May 30th, 2019 at 7:30AM Pacific Time.
Unfortunately, unlike Season 7 to 8, the Season 8 Overtime Challenges did not give players the opportunity to earn the Season 9 Battle Pass for free. Because of this, less players have access to the Battle Pass Challenges.
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?