The third week of Challenges in Fortnite Season 9 is now live on all platforms!
Epic Games provides seven total Challenges for players every week at 6:00AM PT, three of which are available to all players, while the remaining four are only available for those who own the Season 9 Battle Pass.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 3,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1/3: Land a trick with a Driftboard – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Get 3s of airtime in a Quadcrasher – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Destroy (3) opponent structures with a Vehicle – 3 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (200) damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Slip Stream – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1/3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shift Shafts in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Visit Haunted Hill and Salty Springs in a single match – 3 Battle Star
- Throw the Flying Disc and catch it before it lands – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) Explosive Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with (5) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Unfortunately, Epic has decided to omit the weekly Banner icons from the Utopia Challenges for Season 9. However, every other week, a secret Battle Star can still be found.
Completion of all Season 9 Week 3 Challenges will reward you with the Utopia #2 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 9 Challenges will unlock the Utopia skin! However, it should be noted that this is not confirmed at the time of writing.