The second week of Challenges in Fortnite Season 9 is now live on all platforms!
Epic Games provides seven total Challenges for players every week at 6:00AM PT, three of which are available to all players, while the remaining four are only available for those who own the Season 9 Battle Pass.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 2,000 XP Reward Item.
- Launch off of (5) Air Vents in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage with Pistols to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish Trophy – 5 Battle Stars
- Search a Chest in (3) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away – 4 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Unfortunately, Epic has decided to omit the weekly Banner icons from the Utopia Challenges for Season 9. However, every other week, a secret Battle Star can still be found.
Completion of all Season 9 Week 2 Challenges will reward you with the Utopia #2 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 9 Challenges will unlock the Utopia skin! However, it should be noted that this is not confirmed at the time of writing.