The upcoming Challenges for Season 9 Week 2 of Fortnite have leaked.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is nearly a whole week early, meaning the Challenges are likely to change.
Season 9 Week 2 Challenges are expected to go live on May 16th. It’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
I don't remember if i posted this so ill post it just in case— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite Leaks & News (@lucas7yoshi_) May 9, 2019
Week 2 challenges, these should be accurate unless theres an update that changes them in between now and when they release. pic.twitter.com/og0CTjHGuw
- Launch off of (5) Air Vents in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage with Pistols to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish Trophy – 5 Battle Stars
- Search a Chest in (3) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away – 3 Battle Stars
Season 9 Week 2 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, May 16th, 2019 at 7:30AM Pacific Time.
Unfortunately, unlike Season 7 to 8, the Season 8 Overtime Challenges did not give players the opportunity to earn the Season 9 Battle Pass for free. Because of this, less players have access to the Battle Pass Challenges.
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?