The tenth and final week of Challenges in Fortnite Season 9 is now live on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mobile, and Nintendo Switch!
Epic Games provides seven total Challenges for players every week at 6:00AM PT, three of which are available to all players, while the remaining four are only available for those who own the Season 9 Battle Pass.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 10,000 XP Reward Item.
- Use an Air Strike in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- (500) Damage to opponents with Shotguns – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Ammo Boxes in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit (5) different public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Collect (100) Wood from a Pirate Ship or Viking Ship – 2 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms – 10 Battle Stars
- (200) Damage to opponents with a Pickaxe – 5 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Unfortunately, Epic has decided to omit the weekly Banner icons from the Utopia Challenges for Season 9. However, every other week, a secret Battle Star can still be found.
It’s expected that collecting 90 FortBytes in Fortnite Season 9 will unlock the Utopia skin, which features the newly-revealed Singularity skin and styles.
Singularity (Legendary Outfit)
The first and the last.
Stay tuned to @FortniteINTEL / FortniteINTEL.com for full Fortnite Season 9 coverage. If you’d like to support us, use code FortniteINTEL in the Item Shop!