Fortnite Season 9 is here! The first week of Challenges has gone live alongside the Season launch on all platforms.
Epic Games provides seven total Challenges for players every week at 7:30AM PT, three of which are available to all players, while the remaining four are only available for those who own the Season 9 Battle Pass.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 1,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1/2: Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/2: Ride the Slip Stream around Mega Mall – 3 Battle Stars
- Visit all (7) Sky Platforms – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (200) damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Pickup a Legendary Item in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) Scoped Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Deal 300 damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Deal 200 damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Deal 100 damage to opponents from at least 6 stories above 4 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 9 Week 1 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Battle Star which can be found near the abandoned hero mansion.
Completion of all Season 9 Week 1 Challenges will reward you with the Utopia #1 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 9 Challenges will unlock the Utopia skin! However, it should be noted that this is not confirmed at the time of writing.