As the Fortnite v9.40 Patch is downloaded by anxious players, dataminers have discovered two new sets of Challenges in the PC files!
Both the Overtime and Birthday Challenges return with a whole new set of Challenges and rewards. Overtime Challenges allow players to earn last minute rewards within Fortnite’s 9th Season before the premiere of Season 10, while the Birthday Challenges celebrate Fortnite Battle Royale’s second birthday.
- Read More: Fortnite v9.40 Patch Notes – Legendary Tactical Shotgun, Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, and more
You can find the full list of Challenges and rewards below…
Season 9 Overtime
Complete all Challenges to unlock the 15,000XP Reward
- Stage 1/2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 23 – Bunker Jonesy Outfit Variant
- Stage 2/2: Complete (3) Free Overtime Challenges – Bunker Jonesy Outfit Variant
- Stage 1/2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 71 – Outfit Variant
- Stage 2/2: Complete (6) Free Overtime Challenges – Outfit Variant
- Stage 1/2: Reach battle Pass Tier 87 – Outfit Variant
- Stage 2/2: Complete (9) Free Overtime Challenges – Outfit Variant
- Work together with Friends to get (25) eliminations – 25,000XP
- (2,500) Damage to opponents with Shotguns (try Party Assist!) – 25,000XP
- Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak, and Pressure Plant – Loading Screen
Complete any 4 Challenges to unlock the Reward – Pickaxe
- Play (10) matches – Wrap
- Dance in front of (10) different Birthday Cakes – Music Pack
- Outlast (500) opponents – Spray
- Gain (50) health or shield from a Birthday Cake – Spray
What are your thoughts on Fortnite’s Season 9 Overtime and Second Birthday Challenges?
Stay tuned to @FortniteiNTEL / FortniteINTEL.com for full Fortnite coverage, including news, leaks, esports, and more. if you’d like to support us, use code FortniteINTEL in the Item Shop!