The ninth week of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is live on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As a reminder, those who completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges now have the Season 8 Battle Pass for free. These players now have an increased number of Challenges, Rewards, and benefits.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 9,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1/5: Land at Loot Lake – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Haunted Hills – 1 Battle Star
- Search (7) chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge – 5 Battle Stars
- Ride (3) different Volcano Vents without landing – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1/3: Dance between three ice sculptures – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Dance between three dinosaurs – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Dance between four hotsprings – 2 Battle Stars
- Deal (500) damage to opponents from below – 5 Battle Stars
- Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent in (5) different matches – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 8 Week 9 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Battle Star which can be found on the Viking Mountain.
Completion of all Season 8 Week 9 Challenges will reward you with the Discovery #9 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
Completion of 8 weeks worth of Season 8 Challenges will unlock the Discovery skin!
Ruin (Legendary Outfit)
All will fall.
Dying Light (Legendary Back Bling)
The light before the darkness.