The upcoming Challenges for Season 8 Week 8 of Fortnite have leaked.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is just a single day early, meaning the Challenges are very unlikely to change.
Season 8 Week 8 Challenges are expected to go live on April 18th. While unlikely, it’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
- Stage 1/2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Use Vending Machines in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (100) damage to opponents while using at least one balloon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search (7) Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/2: Dial the Durrr Burger number on the big telephone west of Fatal Fields – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/2: Dial the Pizza Pit number on the big telephone east of The Block – 3 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (7) opponents at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (2) opponent from at least 50m away – 10 Battle Stars
Season 8 Week 8 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, April 18th, 2019 at 7:30AM Pacific Time.
It’s important to keep in mind that many players earned the Season 8 Battle Pass for free thanks to the Season 7 Overtime Challenges. Perhaps Epic Games is ensuring that players work for the Discovery skin at the end of the Season?
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?