The seventh week of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is live on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As a reminder, those who completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges now have the Season 8 Battle Pass for free. These players now have an increased number of Challenges, Rewards, and benefits.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 7,000 XP Reward Item.
- Deal (100) damage with a pickaxe to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2 of 3: Visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3 of 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Visit (3) Pirate Camps in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage to players from above – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 2: Deal damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 2 of 2: Deal damage to opposing players who are riding a Zipline – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (5) opponents in different Named Locations – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 8 Week 7 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Battle Star which can be found near Snobby Shores.
Completion of all Season 8 Week 7 Challenges will reward you with the Discovery #7 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 8 Challenges will unlock the Discovery skin! However, it should be noted that this is not confirmed at the time of writing.