The sixth week of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is live on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As a reminder, those who completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges now have the Season 8 Battle Pass for free. These players now have an increased number of Challenges, Rewards, and benefits.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 6,000 XP Reward Item.
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow – 10 Battle Stars
- Use (2) different throwable items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 8 Week 6 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Banner Icon which can be found near Lazy Lagoon.
Completion of all Season 8 Week 6 Challenges will reward you with the Discovery #6 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 8 Challenges will unlock the Discovery skin! However, it should be noted that this is not confirmed at the time of writing.