The fourth week of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is live on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As a reminder, those who completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges now have the Season 8 Battle Pass for free. These players now have an increased number of Challenges, Rewards, and benefits.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 5,000 XP Reward Item.
You can click on the bold, hyper-linked challenges to take you to a guide on how to efficiently complete the challenge.
- Deal (200) damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts – 5 Battle Stars
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get (15) bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Gain (50) shields from Mushrooms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Gain (100) shields from Small Shield Potions – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Gain (100) shields from Shield Potions – 2 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline, and a vehicle in the same match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Pirate Camps – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 8 Week 5 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Battle Star which can be found near the Volcano.
Completion of all Season 8 Week 5 Challenges will reward you with the Discovery #5 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 8 Challenges will unlock the Discovery skin! However, it should be noted that this is not confirmed at the time of writing.