The fourth week of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is here. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As a reminder, those who completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges now have the Season 8 Battle Pass for free. These players now have an increased number of Challenges, Rewards, and benefits.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 4,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1/5: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Use The Baller in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Launch yourself through (25) structures with a Pirate Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (2) Buried Treasure – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Outlast (60) opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Outlast (70) opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Outlast (80) opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 8 Week 4 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Banner Icon which can be found at the Volcano.
Completion of all Season 8 Week 4 Challenges will reward you with the Discovery #4 Loading Screen, which can be viewed below.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 8 Challenges will unlock the Discovery skin! However, it should be noted that this is not confirmed at the time of writing.