The upcoming Challenges for Season 8 Week 4 of Fortnite have leaked.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is a nearly an entire week early, meaning the Challenges are likely to change.
- Read More: LEAK: Ninja x iKON official trailer
Season 8 Week 4 Challenges are expected to go live on March 21st. While unlikely, it’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
Complete list of Week 4 Challenges: https://t.co/pAqZkxZncD— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite News & Leaks & Shitposts (@lucas7yoshi_) March 15, 2019
- Search for (2) Buried Treasure – 5 Battle Stars
- Launch yourself through (25) structures with a Pirate Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate (10) Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1/5: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Outlast (90) opponents in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Use The Baller in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
Season 8 Week 4 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, March 21st, 2019 at 7AM Pacific Time.
It’s important to keep in mind that many players earned the Season 8 Battle Pass for free thanks to the Season 7 Overtime Challenges. Perhaps Epic Games is ensuring that players work for the Discovery skin at the end of the Season?
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?