The third week of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is here. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As a reminder, those who completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges now have the Season 8 Battle Pass for free. These players now have an increased number of Challenges, Rewards, and benefits.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 3,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1/3: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1/3: Destroy (30) Cacti in the desert – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Search (?) ammo boxes in the snow – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/3: Search (?) chests in a jungle – 1 Battle Star
- Place (2) different Trap Slot items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (500) Headshot Damage to opponents – 10 Battle Stars
- Get an Elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 8 Week 2 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Battle Star which can be found South of Sunny Steps.
Completion of all Season 8 Week 3 Challenges will reward you with the Discovery #3 Loading Screen.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 8 Challenges will unlock the Discovery skin! However, it should be noted that this is not confirmed at the time of writing.