The upcoming Challenges for Season 8 Week 3 of Fortnite have leaked.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is an entire week early, meaning the Challenges are likely to change.
Season 8 Week 3 Challenges are expected to go live on March 15th. While unlikely, it’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
Week 3 challenges https://t.co/HgUwreUCnX— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite News & Leaks (@lucas7yoshi_) March 7, 2019
- Stage 1/2: Deal (?) damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 2/2: Deal (?) damage to opposing players who riding a Zipline – ? Battle Stars
- Get an Elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle – ? Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields – ? Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen – ? Battle Stars
- Use The Baller in (?) different matches – ? Battle Stars
- Place (?) different Trap Slot items in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match – ?
- Stage 2/5: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 3/5: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 4/5: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 5/5: Visit Snobby Shores and Tomato Temple in a single match – ? Battle Stars
Season 8 Week 3 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, March 14th, 2019 at 6AM Pacific Time.
It’s important to keep in mind that many players earned the Season 8 Battle Pass for free thanks to the Season 7 Overtime Challenges. Perhaps Epic Games is ensuring that players work for the Discovery skin at the end of the Season?
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?