The second week of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is here. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As a reminder, those who completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges now have the Season 8 Battle Pass for free. These players now have an increased number of Challenges, Rewards, and benefits.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 2,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2 of 5: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3 of 5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4 of 5: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5 of 5: Land at Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Deal (200) damage to descending Supply Drops – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) Eliminations at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1 of 3: Gain (25) health from Apples – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2 of 3: Gain (50) health from Campfires – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3 of 3: Gain (75) health from Medkits – 1 Battle Star
- Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West points of the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (100) damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon – 10 Battle Stars
- Search a Chest in (3) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 8 Week 2 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Banner Icon which can be found in the Volcano.
Completion of all Season 8 Week 2 Challenges will reward you with the Discovery #2 Loading Screen.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 8 Challenges will unlock the Discovery skin!