The upcoming Challenges for Season 8 Week 2 of Fortnite have leaked.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is nearly an entire week early, meaning the Challenges are likely to change.
Season 8 Week 2 Challenges are expected to go live on March 8th. While unlikely, it’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
- Deal (?) damage to descending Supply Drops – ? Battle Stars
- Deal (?) damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon – ? Battle Stars
- (?) Eliminations at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills- ? Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search a Chest in (?) different Named Locations in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Gain (?) health from Apples – ? Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Gain (?) health from using Med Kits – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at The Block – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Land at Dusty Divot – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Land at Polar Peak – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 4: Land at Snobby Shores – ? Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms – ? Battle Stars
- Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West points of the island – ? Battle Stars
Season 8 Week 2 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, March 8th, 2019 at 6AM Pacific Time.
It’s important to keep in mind that many players earned the Season 8 Battle Pass for free thanks to the Season 7 Overtime Challenges. Perhaps Epic Games is ensuring that players work for the Discovery skin at the end of the Season?
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?