The tenth week of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is live on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As a reminder, those who completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges now have the Season 8 Battle Pass for free. These players now have an increased number of Challenges, Rewards, and benefits.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 10,000 XP Reward Item.
- Launch through (3) flaming hoops with a cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Harvest (500) Wood in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Harvest (400) Brick in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/3: Harvest (300) Metal in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction – 2 Battle Stars
- Deal (100) damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (2) opponents from closer than 5m away – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 8 Week 10 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Banner Icon which can be found at the Loot Lake Structure.
Completion of all Season 8 Week 10 Challenges will reward you with the Discovery #10 Loading Screen, which can be seen below.
Completion of 8 weeks worth of Season 8 Challenges will unlock the Discovery skin!
Ruin (Legendary Outfit)
All will fall.
Dying Light (Legendary Back Bling)
The light before the darkness.