The upcoming Challenges for Season 8 Week 10 of Fortnite have leaked.
The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is just a whole week early, meaning the Challenges are likely to change.
Season 8 Week 10 Challenges are expected to go live on May 2nd. It’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
rough week 10 challenges, anything with a 2 on the end has stages and ill do it later pic.twitter.com/bZAjC80F3p— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite Leaks & News (@lucas7yoshi_) April 25, 2019
- Launch through flaming hoops with a cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Harvest (500) Wood in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Harvest (500) Brick in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/3: Harvest (500) Metal in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Deal (100) damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (2) opponents from closer than 5m away – 10 Battle Stars
Season 8 Week 10 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 at 7:30AM Pacific Time.
It’s important to keep in mind that many players earned the Season 8 Battle Pass for free thanks to the Season 7 Overtime Challenges. Perhaps Epic Games is ensuring that players work for the Discovery skin at the end of the Season?
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?